Need help finding designer baby clothes?

Well! I can help you!


If you love designer childrens clothes like I do, here is the place you can find out about them! Designer Baby Clothes, personalized baby gifts, boy clothes, girl clothes, baby bedding, baby furniture, and More!

Monday, August 28, 2006

Designer Baby and Children's clothes!

Hey moms! If you are looking for a needs for your little one that is on the way, and, don't want to spend hours at the mall, shop online! Do what I did! I came across this cute site called, www.sandboxcouture.com. They have the cutest and stylish little children’s and babies clothes that I have ever seen! I bought my son an ave. blu outfit, and my niece to be, a Biscotti Dress. I even received Free shipping because; I spent over $50 dollars! Next time I need to shop for my children, or friends babies, I will definitely shop at www.Sandboxcouture.com!