Need help finding designer baby clothes?

Well! I can help you!


If you love designer childrens clothes like I do, here is the place you can find out about them! Designer Baby Clothes, personalized baby gifts, boy clothes, girl clothes, baby bedding, baby furniture, and More!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

New Furniture for Playroom!

I am now on to a new project, redecorating our playroom…. I wasn't sure if I wanted to go all out on furniture for the girls but I found a beautiful floral rocking chair with matching ottoman! It is a handcrafted set and has precious floral and gingham fabrics in pink and sage green.

It will go perfect with the Pink walls I painted over the weekend! I had to buy two of them, so they wouldn't argue over who gets to sit in it! I found it at www.sandboxcouture.com. This place is becoming my favorite site! Oh! Don't forget! to check out the matching receiving blanket security blanket and burp cloth set. I think that may be my next purchase for my girls dolls!
Until I have Time to Blog again...