Need help finding designer baby clothes?

Well! I can help you!


If you love designer childrens clothes like I do, here is the place you can find out about them! Designer Baby Clothes, personalized baby gifts, boy clothes, girl clothes, baby bedding, baby furniture, and More!

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thinking Spring Yet?

I know I sure am and, so are my kids! Cabin fever has surely hit and, we are eagerly awaiting warmer weather. Time to go through closets and see what is needed in terms of spring baby clothes and new childrens clothes! I love this darling little garden Capri set by New Potatoes by Sweet Potatoes for babies! The onesie has an embellished flower and coordinating ruffle around the arms and neckline. The pants go perfectly and are a easy and simple way to dress for warmer days. Lets just hope they get here sooner than later!

Labels: , , ,