Need help finding designer baby clothes?

Well! I can help you!


If you love designer childrens clothes like I do, here is the place you can find out about them! Designer Baby Clothes, personalized baby gifts, boy clothes, girl clothes, baby bedding, baby furniture, and More!

Friday, August 01, 2008

It's Not What You Drive!

It's apparently not what you drive these days, it's what your baby rides around in! Have you seen these amazing looking Bugaboo strollers? I have seen a few dozen of these, and, the more I see them, the more I want one! I would have to say, I love the concept that you get to literally choose the color, all the little compartments you can choose from too! It will go anywhere to! From gravel to pavement, this little buggy will do it all. I am looking at one right now and, deciding which color to get. Right now it's between the blue or yellow. If you are looking for a one of a kind stroller that no mom should be without, this is the one for you!

Labels: , , ,