Need help finding designer baby clothes?

Well! I can help you!


If you love designer childrens clothes like I do, here is the place you can find out about them! Designer Baby Clothes, personalized baby gifts, boy clothes, girl clothes, baby bedding, baby furniture, and More!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Brighten Up Baby's Room!

Not only do I love finding the latest designer baby clothes but, designer decor for the nursery! I was doing some shopping for a new set of baby bedding since I wanted to brighten up my little one's room. I came up with some really great choices including this creative set by DucDuc. Bold colors with cool patterns. This will give the room some pop and, add a little brightness to the impending darkness of winter. I painted the walls a light yellow which will add a touch of sunshine. Yes, I am holding onto summer as long as I can. I think I may be spending more time in this room! If you are looking for some really great ideas in changing up the baby's room decor, Babybox.com is a great place to visit!

Labels: , , , , ,