Need help finding designer baby clothes?

Well! I can help you!


If you love designer childrens clothes like I do, here is the place you can find out about them! Designer Baby Clothes, personalized baby gifts, boy clothes, girl clothes, baby bedding, baby furniture, and More!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Special Dress for Your Special Girl

I needed to find an elegant dress for my daughter for the holidays. Something that would stand out! What can I say, pictures don't do this beautiful Biscotti dress justice. When it arrived at my door today, I couldn't wait to see it! It is absolutely gorgeous! The Biscotti Red Bubble Dress has a beaded detail on the top of the dress, cap sleeves and stunning red velvet bow. This is a must have dress for the upcoming holiday season! See all the breathtaking Biscotti dresses and, many more designer baby clothes for the holidays at: Sandboxcouture.com!

Labels: , , , ,