Need help finding designer baby clothes?

Well! I can help you!


If you love designer childrens clothes like I do, here is the place you can find out about them! Designer Baby Clothes, personalized baby gifts, boy clothes, girl clothes, baby bedding, baby furniture, and More!

Monday, January 05, 2009

Dressing up Baby for Spring

Dressing up my kids for the upcoming spring season is always fun! I love it when I find the brands that I know and love. For the girls I found some really great deals on Roxy clothing like this sweet little dress that will be perfect for when the sun comes out! You can't beat finding designer baby clothes and, children's clothes at these prices! Check out Sandboxcouture.com and get a jump start on your kids spring and summer wardrobe! You will love the all the money you will save!

Labels: , , , ,