Need help finding designer baby clothes?

Well! I can help you!


If you love designer childrens clothes like I do, here is the place you can find out about them! Designer Baby Clothes, personalized baby gifts, boy clothes, girl clothes, baby bedding, baby furniture, and More!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Versitle and Fun Children's Clothes


Ooh La La Clothes have become one of my favorite designer clothing for my girls. Not only are the clothes super hip, and colorful, they can be mix and matched with items already in your child's closet. These comfortable children's clothes can be worn throughout the summer months with choices of graphic tees, and dresses! I particularly love this Ooh la la Mama New Love Little girls tee that goes great with shorts and jeans! So cute and versatile!

Labels: , , ,