Need help finding designer baby clothes?

Well! I can help you!


If you love designer childrens clothes like I do, here is the place you can find out about them! Designer Baby Clothes, personalized baby gifts, boy clothes, girl clothes, baby bedding, baby furniture, and More!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Durable Men's Lab Coat!


Doctors are always nice to have. So when my brother graduated from medical school, I wanted to get him something special to show him how proud I am. At first, I was at a loss for what to get him, but then it hit me,"why not get him a new lab coat?" I began looking online, because I knew no stores around town carried medical apparel. I found this great Medelita site, and bought him one of their durable men's lab coats. When I received this in the mail, it was amazing! The craftsmanship was very durable, and the fabric very soft. When my brother opened his gift, he was in shock. He couldn't believe how nice this was!

Labels: , , , ,